Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Nanling
Sergeant Major
Posted on Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:02 pm

I shit you not I've seen black people - without a trace of Animal Crossing Bells irony - speaking about how they desire black only people spaces, black just cooperation parties, black just restaurants etc etc.And I just... I don't have any words.Like, remember when there was that joke going around about how if you enjoy the hashtag"women-against-feminism", you might also enjoy"blacks-for-segregation" and"Jews-for-Hitler"?

BlacksForSegregation essentially exists now.What even is reality at this point?Whoever stated The Punisher wasnt innovative and politically correct? . Sure he kills people but he defends against injustice where he sees it in whatever form it requires. I reckon he is fairly woke.Just use whatever hairstyle you desire. Nintendo isn't going to check your race before you customize your own character. The only solution is to remove all custom hairstyles and skin tones.

There are like 20 people on Twitter who care about this.If they need segregation why don't they just move to africa? Black racists will be joyful, white racists are going to probably be happy, those that are simply tired of the shit will be joyful. Problem solved.

If both dont receive answers then nothing is going to change. Everyone wishes to bring to focus someone being racist to black folks or any race besides white folks but noone wants to discuss the massive group of POC who certainly hate white individuals. Its understandable they would but resolving hate with hate wont do shit and makes them seem as much as clowns as the folks they're so strongly against.

Yeah that's right. 1 week is Redd, the next, Sahara. On cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Items the scatter every single time. But today he does have things I've already bought so I need to check at the museum