Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Weiweismart
Sergeant Major
Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:15 am

These are my best quotes, I am not held responsible for any transactions or investments which will or may lead to harm by using these calculations. I understand santa was recently bought out by a few clans but again not that many people can manage and not that a lot of people will sell, since it was quite low in 11-12M this week, well attempting to merchant rares on a mass scale isnt smart, isnt fast, isnt efficent, unless if ur a multi-millionaire with over 100M, then masks are similar to noobs for you. Seeing that RS gold white and blue are the most expensive, maybe people simply dont have the money to invest in them. There's really no prediction for phats, plus they trade SO slow they even get traded so... Plenty of profits made today, hopefully same thing occurs tomorrow!!! So I can get wealthy off my 1 uncommon (not phat) lol. That's such as school. The afk technique. About 25k+ exp an hournice and cheap, you do not have to concentrate much. Soul wars is only great for level 85+ stats for decent exp prices.

Ammo- Anything below iron for arrows (or mithril), but I say to not use a msb, because no defense defence. Any bolts below steel because of cost. Any knives under iron is economical. Or metal darts (Surprisingly good). Kebbit bolts, cheap ones. Weapons- I state when I was training my scope off and on using these approaches (I trained most with sacred clay+cannon [such as 600k exp an hour easily 1exp to 4gp reduction LOL, that's why I'd spare sc pts]) I'd certainly reccomend steel darts or a hunterscrossbow (rapid) They are cheap to use and efficient exp. Steel darts and the predators rammed in around the exact same exp at elevated levels 40k+, darts sometimes marginally greater.

MSB using mithril arrows, I took in harm more - wasn't worthwhile. Bronze knives, yes a lot of buy RuneScape gold individuals suggest them, but they really are worse afterward hunters crossbow, or the steel darts due to accuracy. Crossbow, with wide bolts this may be a great thing + soul wars, but you need to aim for non levels who have LOW defence // heaps of exp, may want zanicks crossbow(exp from crossbow alone is TOO slow). Chinning, in spirit wars chinning the low levels is great at basically some level, but expensive if you don't have mounds of sacred clay pts.