Saturday, May 8, 2021

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Nanling
Sergeant Major
Posted on Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Okay, so as a"veteran" player in this match, I need to know better but , I need some help in range. It's 72 and I want to increase to 80 (or 85). So the obstacles I am facing and I need help with are: (Before I continue: I am training in the Stronghld of Security at the flesh crawlers. I'm not picking any arrows up and I plan on RS gold just being autoattacked. I understand people will suggest Moss Giants possibly for the huge bones, but I have to study, and my approach to training is allowing my account instruct while I study/do homework.)

What if I wear while coaching? Obviously parts of green d'hide, but then I see a few people with rune helms and platelegs with the d'hide. I just want to know which mix provides the greatest bonus + the pros/cons. Straightforward. Iron or Steel. My funding atm is limited to 300k, but with that being said, I do not wish to spend SO much on arrows since I don't intend on picking up the arrows.

Anything else that could help me? Straight forward query: Any tips? Anything to make the training go faster? Yeah, just 8-13 levels but I have limited time to train (this spring fracture ) Yeah, so react, even though your information sounds mediocre because everything can help, lawls. Oh also, I'm curious to how long it might take meobviously you guys don't know for certain, but estimates would be helpful. Thanks.

Alright so I am a range/2h pure. But here's my question...I have 25 prayer since I began this pure back when we had the old wildy/Bounty Hunter and I really could use expert item (do not worry I would still risk) anways, SHOULD I KEEP IT AT 25, OR RAISE IT TO 31 OR 44?

I keep getting different answers from different pkers. Some say , same state go to cheap RuneScape gold 44, some say 31? Can anybody (who knows what they are referring to ) help? I believe I would know what I am talking about. Or I will, very very soon. I'd say get at the least 26, to get hawk eye (it is something, more useful than protect item in any case) and likely get 31 and use quickprayers for KO, that's exactly what I used to do... I got 44 prayer today, so I will get back to you on it's usefulness after I receive balanced.