Saturday, May 8, 2021

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Weiweismart
Sergeant Major
Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:16 am

Dont know why im downvoted either considering I literally work together with the NFL broadcasting team and Mut 21 coins have all the numbers at my desk. There wasn't anything in your very first remark that triumphed that you had"inside" knowledge. You are probably being downvoted by men and women who have watched preseason. Educated opinions do not really work on reddit. I've learned to stop commenting on things between my area of work since some snarky teenager who does not have any clue what they are talking about is going to be upvoted by the hivemind who also does not have any clue what they are talking about.

"Nobody watches the preseason" is a completely meaningless comment. How were people supposed to suppose that its coming from someone who's allegedly informed? Individuals who say they are likely to boycott are often people that never had any intention to buy in the first location. Yep. Also, most of the time individuals that are up to date with the newest gambling controversies aren't exactly sports lovers, which is the biggest playerbase of sport games. I believe a lot of people forget about this. For a great deal of madden 2k etc. buyers that's gonna be 1 of maybe 4 of 5 matches they purchase that year they don't care about any controversy. Hell as a massive basketball and video game enthusiast I understand 2k is fucking me over but I love basketball and play with 2k religiously alone and with friends why would I not buy it lol.

Probably particularly true for people who have to declare their intentions really loudly. Like the men and women who dramatically declare they are leaving a forum. I'm skipping it (ironic, I know) but I know the game is still going to do really well. Same with the most recent versions of 2K. When a get a craving to play Madden I shall just spend $5 or $15 dollars to EA Perform and after a month I'll be carried out. I wonder whether there are people like me and where they fall into those sales figures. EA decided they'd rather we give them the money directly rather than spend it buying a secondhand game that they receive no money from.

However, as much as if we factor in, we do not. If we're willing to wait for 6-months to perform the new Madden after the actual season is over we are not the consumer they're after. I said I would boycott, and that I did. TBF tho I have 20 and'm more than pleased upgrading to custom rosters. However, the internet said do not purchase it. Yet for 15 years of no competition and fair incremental advancements, the game still sells, and they make even more off MUT now than they do off of merely selling the game. Much of the Madden crowd are people who play sports games like it and NBA2k religiously. They purchase like clockwork every year only because they obsess over them. Just because people do not play the names r/games loves doesn't mean they're lesser.

Most only purchase that sngle match Madden or 2k, the time investment to do everything like badge grinding can take all your time but I think it's easier now for to 99 and they want you to make multiple builds now. I play with the thing mostly every year I just dont get it at release because of the cheap Madden nfl 21 coins sideshow it's and it drops cost fast. Or perhaps the people that's complaining on the world wide web doesn't have anything to do with the people that is usually buying games like Madden, NBA 2K and other games like this. Despite the whining people do this, these matches are nearly always very good. They constantly have like 7different game modes and ways to play. You may stay away from all micro transactions incredibly easily.