Saturday, May 8, 2021

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Megaomgchen
Sergeant Major
Posted on Fri Feb 5, 2021 12:55 am

Afterall, the 2020 NBA Draft nor free agency won't have happened by NBA 2K21 Mt the time current-gen NBA 2K21 is released. In fact, the 2019-20 NBA season will not even be done.Because of every one of these things, anyone expecting as large of an attempt as we generally see from an yearly 2K release is likely to be disappointed. All logic points to 2K saving all or most of its ammunition around the next-gen versions. That said, what does an acceptable current-gen release look like for 2K? I have a few ideas.

As we have seen in the gameplay trailer that published last month, the images will be nearly identical, if not identical to NBA 2K20. Even though this might be an issue for some, I'm fine with this piece of stagnation. There's two reasons: first, I believe we have already seen this creation of consoled pushed to their graphical limitation. It is not likely to get far better on PS4 and XB1 than what we see here.Secondly, it would be absurd to presume 2K would like to invest in enhancing the product visually, when they stand to profit from providing a next-gen version that'll be hyped up largely due to how amazing it seems. 2K and every other producer of annual sports video games will want the gap between current and next-gen to be very evident from a visual perspective. As a consumer, I'm fine with that approach.

Soundtracks are all cool and all, but quite frankly, I struggle to find the authentic long-term worth in investing too much into this component of a match. That said, we have seen the soundtrack which is going to be in the match, and depending on your personal tastes, you're either elated, frustrated, or could care less about the tunes included.I'm great with what's coming on that front, and as far as commentary, I could wait for the next-gen models for a major jump in this region. There are a number of really cool things which could be done to create what' already superior commentary in the game even better.

Here's a part of where 2K and EA should really bring the heat. I am not necessarily speaking about delivering new ways. Again, that is next-gen can wow us. I'm more referring to fleshing out present modes.For example, I've already stated that with cheap nba 2k21 mt coins no salary cap attribute in MyTeam, I'm probably not going to give that aspect of this game much of my time this year. To a lesser degree, however similar, the same could be said for a draft feature. Madden, FIFA, MLB The Show, along with the NHL show have excellent variations of this concept in their own collector modes. 2K wants to bring this back to MyTeam.